TimeWolf Scout Professional
What Does The Professional Version Include?
TimeWolf Scout Professional provides your company with the complete solution to address all of the Time & Attendance requirements for a small organization.
The TimeWolf Scout Professional package includes all of the following;
- TimeWolf Software license for 50 employees.
- The TimeWolf Scheduling Module.
- The TimeWolf Multi-User Module.
- The TimeWolf Accruals Plus Module.
- The TimeWolf Job Costing Module
- An Ethernet (TCP/IP) Hand Geometry Time Clock For Data Capture.
- Software Installation Via Web Conferencing.
- 2 Hours of Setup & Configuration Assistance.
- 2 Hours of One-On-One Training Via Web Conferencing.
- Annual Software Maintenance for 12 months That Gives Your Company Any and All Updates To The Software at No Charge.
TimeWolf Scout Professional provides you with the quickest and easiest way to take full advantage of your investment. We will provide assistance in setting up the system according to your specific requirements, train relevant personnel and support the solution this in turn will provide you with peace of mind and comfort in the knowledge that with the correct set up and assistance you can now start on increasing productivity within your organization with the TimeWolf solution.
What is Time Wolf Scout?
Time Wolf Scout is a biometric hand geometry reader that interacts with TimeWolf’s automated time and attendance software. TimeWolf 4.0 is capable of time tracking, calculating standard rules (breaks, overtime, vacation, holidays, exceptions, etc.), generating detailed reports and exporting time and attendance data to most payroll applications. Simply Stated: Time Wolf Scout 4.0 is the latest in Time & Attendance technology that can automate your labor management process while saving you time and money.
Time Wolf Scout 4.0 is designed for single or multiple policy settings. It delivers the flexibility for intricate company configuration, while maintaining simplicity for businesses with fewer needs.
With Time Wolf Scout 4.0, you can easily assign policies to new employees with customized rules. You can also set the Time Wolf System to recognize how long the employee has been with the company and to change policies automatically the longer they have been with the company. Time Wolf Scout 4.0 lets you easily set break times, early, late and on time grace periods to your company’s specifications. Time Wolf is even capable of auto deducting lunches or breaks based on time worked. Time Wolf Scout 4.0 also uses departments, where you can have an unlimited amount of departments and organize work hours by having employees change department.
With Time Wolf Scout 4.0, tracking overtime has never been easier. Calculate overtime by day, week or both. Time Wolf Scout 4.0 also gives you the ability to let supervisors approve or deny overtime automatically or manually.
Sick / Vacation / Holiday
Time Wolf Scout 4.0 allows you to enter your own accrual formulas. Employees gain accrued vacation and/or sick days based on actual hours worked and the rules you specify. Time Wolf 4.0 is also equipped to handle holidays. Meaning you can insert specified paid holidays. Time Wolf Scout 4.0 even lets you set “worked holiday rate” to track those employees who work on the specified holidays at special rates.
Manager & Employee Modules
Time Wolf Scout 4.0, comes in two different modules: the Employee module and the Manager Module. Supervisors and administrators will use the manager module to set up policies, rules and to track and make changes to time cards, reports and other company rules. The manager module also allows administrators to set security access for supervisors and managers. Meaning, you have the ability as an administrator to allow supervisors or managers to open the manager module to make changes to timecards but not see social security numbers, wages etc. Time Wolf Scout 4.0 gives the administrators all the control…peace of mind included.
The employee module is where employees clock in and out. A very simple to use interface directs employees to enter their username and password, so that they can clock in/out. Supervisors also have the ability to allow employees to view and print specified reports from the employee module
The automatic backup feature creates a copy of all primary data files on scheduled intervals. This feature provides added security of collected data, should primary data files become lost or corrupted.
The Scout Overview
The Scout is good for companies that have small, large or multiple locations or minimal supervision that leaves opportunity for time theft and buddy punching.
The Time Wolf Scout Hand Geometry reader brings the flexibility of a full function time and attendance terminal together with the sophistication of the most accurate identification technology available.
Using field-proven biometric technology, the Time Wolf Scout Hand Geometry reader uses the size and shape of the user’s hand to verify their identity each time they use the terminal. This practical and precise solution makes card-based systems obsolete.
The hand reader is very durable and capable of withstanding harsh conditions. Enclosures for cold, wet and dry environments are available.
How it Works
The user friendly menus make the Time Wolf Scout very easy to use. From the menu, users are able to quickly choose activities they want to complete. The user can transfer departments, enter tips, etc. The menu walks the user through the entire process.
The reader is equipped with an infrared camera that takes a three dimensional image of the user’s hand each and every time the user accesses the terminal. The image of the user’s hand is then compared to the previous hand scan and based on a computer algorithm, the machine determines whether or not the hands are the same. The ability to compare scans from day to day compensates for any weight gain or loss that occurs over a period of time.
At the time of the hand scan, the time and date of the event is stored into the internal memory. That data is then sent to the Time Wolf Time and Attendance System where it is scanned for exceptions, generated into reports and then passed on to payroll for check processing
- Eliminate employee time theft
- Eliminate buddy punching
- Eliminate the cost of badges and time cards
- Reduce payroll preparation costs and time
- Reduce overtime by locking out early punches
- Data collection at the terminal takes only seconds
- Instantly access employee data across a network
- Track late, early, unscheduled, and missed punches
- Biometrics eliminate the hassles of badge systems
- Simple access codes make it quick to clock in/out
- Biometric Technology forces users to be on time
- Download data only when you need it
- Employee count upgrades are quick and easy
- TCP/IP Ethernet connectivity comes ready to use
- Capable of handling a maximum of 100 employees
- Easily upgrade your system at anytime to InfiniTime
- Easily enroll new users and remove old users
Scout Clock Technical Specifications
- Size: 8.85″ (width) x 11.65″ (height) x 8.55″ (depth)
- Weight: 6-7 lbs with optional backup battery
- Power: 12-24 VCD or 12-24 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 7W
- Operational Temperature: (5°C to 40°C)
- Non-operational Temperature: (-10°C to 60°C)
- Hand Verification Time: 1 second or less
- Retention: 5 years using an internal lithium battery
- User Capacity: 100
- External Ports: RS-232, 10mb/100mb TCP/IP
TimeWolf Scout Professional Technical Requirements
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or Higher
- Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 1
- Windows Vista Business or Ultimate
- Windows 2008 Server Standard or Enterprise
- Windows Server R2 Standard or Enterprise
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate
- CPU: Pentium IV 2GHz or Higher
- RAM: 2GB or Higher (Recommended 4GB)
- Free Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
- Internet Browser:
- Internet Explorer 7 or Higher
- Safari (Latest Version)
- FireFox (Latest Version)
- Networking Information: TimeWolf Pack is a simple, network-able software that allows your employees to use the software anywhere on your Local Area Network (will not work on a Wide Area Network)
- TimeWolf Clocks (Zephyr, Juno and Scout)
- Connection Types:
- Direct Connection which allows the reader to be connected directly to the host computer
- TCP/IP connection that allows the reader to be connected via Ethernet on your network. Static TCP/IP address required.
Does not support install on a domain controller